- Booking Information
- Chalet Floor Plans
- Group Ski Holidays Tignes les Brevieres
- Tignes Snowboarding | Brev for Boarders
- Family Sking Holidays Tignes les Brévières
- Tignes Snow Forecast
- Jobs with Ski Tignes Les Brev
- Chalet Les Tilleuls | Ski Chalet Tignes
- Trip Advisor Reviews
Here are our principal booking conditions, together with some useful information about your stay. Our full booking conditions can be downloaded from the link below.
What is Included?
- Accommodation in the Chalet Bonjour Bonjour from Sunday to Sunday
- Breakfast and afternoon tea on 7 days with dinner served on 6 evenings
- All local resort taxes, Value Added Tax
- Bath towels and bed linen
- Ski hosting on 5 days
What is not Included?
- Dinner on the chalet staff’s day off
- Any transport
- Ski pass, ski and boot hire
- Ski lessons
- Any picnic, lunches, or other applicable après-ski activities
- Winter holiday insurance
- Room supplements (Bath, balcony, etc)
- Credit card payments surcharge (Not charged for deposits)
How to Book
We will hold an option on a provisional booking for up to 24 hours (unless otherwise agreed). After 24 hrs, without further notice, we may cancel your option unless you have confirmed your booking. We do not hold options on any late availability prices.
To confirm your holiday we ask for a deposit. This is currently £100 per person. All deposits are non-refundable. If you book within ten weeks of departure you must pay the full cost of the holiday upon booking.
To make a provisional booking phone John on +44(0)1765 677787. He will email you a link to a booking form which must be completed, signed by the group leader and returned to us. The group leader is responsible for ensuring that all group members’ details are correct and that all have adequate insurance, (if not taking that offered by Ski Tignes Les Brev), and for collecting full payment of the holiday 10 weeks prior to departure. All correspondence will be between Ski Tignes Les Brev and the group leader only.
Within seven days of receipt of a signed booking form we will send you our confirmation which acts as our acceptance of your booking in accordance with our terms and conditions. The balance of the cost of the holiday is payable 10 weeks before departure. If the balance is not received by the due date, Ski Tignes Les Brev reserves the right to cancel the booking and retain the deposit.
Changes to Your Holiday
Please read the Cancellations and Alterations section of the booking contract as there may be a charge if you make an amendment to your booking once you have confirmed. When booking we ask that you consider your requirements very carefully as most subsequent changes (excluding adding on items such as pre-bookable skis or lessons) will incur a charge. All cancellations and amendments must be received in writing from the group leader.
Please download our full terms and conditions in PDF format.
Ski Tignes les Brev Ltd
Littlecroft, Burton Leonard, Harrogate, Yorkshire, United Kingdom, HG3 3RW
Registered in England No 6292400