Catered Ski Chalets at Tignes les Brévières in the French Alps
- Tignes / Val d'Isère, top French alpine resort.
- High altitude ski area with 100s of miles of snowsure piste.
- Easy walk to ski lifts and runs.
- British family owned and run ski chalets.
- Quality chalets of the highest standards.
- Chalet Bonjour-Bonjour - 14 en-suite rooms and hot tub * on terrace.
- Chalet Bonjour-Panoramique - 11 bedrooms (all en-suite), sauna and stunning views.
- Chalet Bonjour-Colettine - 6 bedrooms (5 en-suite), luxury alpine interior.
- Suitable for couples, groups, children, singles, or book the whole chalet.
- Fine food and wine served by friendly, sociable staff.
- Sunday to Sunday holidays for independent travelers.
- Discover the area with 5 days ski hosting.
- Warm, dry boots from state-of-the-art heated racks.
- Subsidised transfers from Geneva.
- Assistance with transfer arrangements.
- Discounted ski hire and local ski school, all arranged.
- Free Wi-Fi and Wii games console.
- Tignes les Brévières - French alpine ski village.
* The availability of the hot tub is subject to continuing authorisation by the French authorities.
French regulations regarding 'on mountain' activities are unclear and ambiguous. We reserve the right to withdraw activities such as ski hosting or tobogganing nights if required to do
so by the authorities.
Please note we do not accept stag or hen parties.
Join us on ...